If you’re in the middle of wedding planning (or dreaming of your plans) – this post is for you! After choosing your date, your venue, your photographer, and your other top first-on-the-list vendors… you stop and smell the roses… What’s next? You might be looking for your cake, your DJ/Band… and your FLORIST! Who doesn’t love wedding flowers? Today’s wedding topic is bridal bouquets! As a DC wedding photographer I see some brides go for all white blooms while others want tons of color! Some designs are simple and some have lots of texture! I have to say – I do get really excited to see what flowers the bride chooses and how her bouquet ties into her wedding theme! Some brides have told me they new exactly the flowers they wanted while others let their florists come up with a surprise masterpiece! Which one is your favorite?!
1. Delaney’s only request was that purple was used! She had no blue what it looked like until it arrived on the big day at Rust Manor House! I think Holly Chapple did an amazing job with this romantic bouquet!
2. Carolyn’s red/white/blue bouquet popped with those spiky blue thistles! Thank you Good Earth Flowers for this gorgeous bouquet!
3. Morgan’s blush and white bouquet with pops of greenery was perfect against her champagne dress!
4. In love with the bright pinks and purples of Sara’s wedding bouquet from Highway to Hill!
5. Karoline’s organic white and green bouquet from Jane Guerin is still one of my favorites! Lots of texture!
6. In love with the peonies and green leaves in this bouquet! It smelled amazingggg!7. Go big with this organic bouquet and pretty trailing ribbons from Amanda Veronee…
8. Alissa kept it simple with coral garden roses!
9. Loving this beautiful pink and coral bouquet from One Sweet Day in May!
10. Simple white for this wintry January wedding from Floral and Bloom Design!11. I loved Lora’s romantic pink and green bouquet from University Florist! It smelled amazing!
Comment below and tell me your favorites!
Find more related wedding education posts HERE!
Are you a bride? Now booking for 2017 Weddings! Contact me today!